Tuesday 11 November 2014

A different perspective

Why, why, why? I don't ask for much but just once in a while it would be nice if  someone gave me their undivided attention. This morning I thought today was the day. Amanda's at Uni, David's at CCF camp and the twins are sleeping over at Auntie Gwenn's. When I woke this morning the house was eerily quiet, I lay absorbing the silence. Bliss. Don't get me wrong, I love my family, it's just that sometimes there's just too many of them. At breakfast Mum suggested we go into town to shop and have lunch. Brilliant. Then Dad asked if he could come too. Double Brilliant. So I take care with my outfit and put on my new Uggs. On the way Mum's phone goes and before you know it she's invited Gran and Grandad plus Auntie Lynne's lot to join us at Booths. I never, ever get them to myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment